Thursday, April 4, 2013

I've found my Idol!

You must know Etsy, but did you know that there is a woman called Kati who crochets like an angel. Her webshop Luna's Crafts in Etsy.com sells fantastically made amigurumis.

Have you watched the great HBO serie Game of Thrones? I have to admit that I haven't yet but I have been listening all the WoWs ja Hurrays for a months now. Kati made a Game of Thrones amiguri collection. Unbelievable!

Photograph: Luna's Crafts from Etsy.com
In Finland, Finnish broadcasting company Yle is showing the second season at the moment so I can't watch it. Feel free to tell your thoughts about the show. I'm still waiting my moment to see it from the beginning.

The Start of Winterfell Crocheted Doll Set is already sold, but you admire her other work by seeing her Etsy site.



No comments: